Cat Rescued from Fire

By: Caitlin Burke

Apr 15 2009

Category: cats

Leave a Comment

Focal Length:175mm
Shutter:1/500 sec
Camera:NIKON D80

STRONGSVILLE, Ohio—The Strongsville Fire Department said Wednesday “careless smoking” appears to have sparked the flames at Cherry Tree Village. Everyone made it out alive. Twelve units have been evacuated Wednesday night, three of them have significant damage, according to crews on the scene. (April 8, 2009) —Photo credit not given in article

[ Source ]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>