Look at That Face

By: Caitlin Burke

Oct 07 2014

Category: cats

Leave a Comment

AABENRAA, DENMARK — “The firefighters came out in force this afternoon when a fire broke out in an apartment on the corner of Forstallé and Dronning Margrethesvej in Aabenraa. Two men, who were in the apartment, had pretty much extinguished the fire, which had started on the stove. The two had to go to the hospital for observation, because of possible smoke poisoning. The fire had spread to the hood of the stove, but the firefighters quickly got it extinguished. Due to the heavy smoke, several cats had to be helped out by the firefighters.” —Photo: Søren Gylling

[ Source ]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>